Monday, October 26, 2015

Manic Monday--Week 4 Polka Dots and Ponchos

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."--Coco Chanel

Last week I was a mess!  I'm not gonna lie nor sugar coat it...I WAS A MESS!  I had THE worst migraine headache four of the seven days last week.  Hence no blogging for me. It was everything I could do to show up to work and be productive but then I went home and straight to bed!  I did drag myself out of bed and showed up to work in a presentable fashion though.  But by Friday I did have to go home early and go straight to bed.  Saturday it was better but not gone, Sunday I played catch up with the house cleaning and laundry and prep for this weeks school lessons because I was a "slacker" all week due to my migraine.

I assure you I did dress appropriately and did not show up in my " jammies" although the kiddos might have thought that was funny!  Thank goodness I do not get migraines that often anymore, I use to get them a lot when I was younger.  I guess one of the benefits I've experienced going through menopause has been a decrease in having those terrible migraines.  But on the down side...I do get terrible hot flashes!  I guess I'd rather have the hot flashes! :)

This week's line up will be reflective of the nice crisp Autumn days we will be having this week.  I do love Autumn, it's my favorite season.  I love the Christmas Holiday but the season of Autumn is my favorite!  I love to layer clothing and Autumn allows that.  And of course so do my hot flashes! LOL

I dress not only for the weather but I dress for comfort and those potential "hot flashes"....

Monday:  Style & Co. Boyfriend Jeans, Rust Shaker Knit sweater by 525 america, scarf by Cejon and Brown Suede boots by nobounderies. Earrings and bracelet bought in St Thomas on vacation 23 years ago.  The jeans, scarf and sweater are from Macy's and the boots from Kohl's.

Tuesday:  Beige Turtle neck top by Apt 9 from Kohl's, Poncho by Jon & Anna from Macy's, Brown suede pants by Coldwater Creek about 10 years ago, Necklace and earrings from Kohl's. Brown Suede ankle boots by Style & Co from Macy's.

Wednesday:  Black & White silky blouse by Jones New York from Macy's, Coral Boyfriend Sweater by Chadwick's, Black Suede pants by Coldwater Creek also purchased about 10 years ago.  Black & White Flats by Anne Klein Sport from Macy's and Pearl drop earrings from Amazon.

Thursday:  White cotton shirt by Chaps and Navy Paisley Capri's from Dockers both from Kohl's,  Slate Blue Poncho by Ralph Lauren $10 from Plato's Closet, Gray Vans Tennis shoes from Macy's.
Silver earrings from Coldwater Creek, Bracelet was a gift and the silver necklace is from Maurice's.

Friday:  Jean Jacket from Colwater Creek, Capri Jeans by Style and Co. from Macy's, Navy Polka dot cotton shirt by Chadwick's, navy suede shoes by boston design, silver earrings and bracelet are from Kohl's.










          

No comments: